Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The perfect project!!

Ok, I've had an epiphany and only my "mini friends" can truly share my excitement! Couldn't sleep last night and so I was thinking about my Celerity Corner Store building that I bought a few months back. I had planned to do an Irish Pub on the ground floor but just couldn't get fired up about the details. Then it hit me!! The perfect business---a thrift store!!!! Oh, I am so excited to get started!!! Every mini-nut loves the treasures at a resale shop!! Why not make a miniature secondhand store??? Just the ticket, baby!! I have tons of lovely little things of all kinds that could fit right in!! Now, what to call it?? The Treasure Trove? Nifty Thrift?? Anybody have suggestions???

2 comments:

  1. It'll make a great project! Go for it.

    Your Pinterest invite has been sent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea! Can't wait to see what you come up with. I love thrift stores! :D

    ReplyDelete

A gift made by my friend, Cassie!

A gift made by my friend, Cassie!

The burlap rug

The burlap rug